COP (FLOP) 27 - UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE
In November 2021 we were hoping for big things from Bonny Scotland, but, and most unfortunately for planet earth, it all turned to mush with the climate Nasties (Nazis) refusing to act reasonably - as in agree to even 2050 targets. The biggest blow to progress at COP26 was probably the absence of Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin. The biggest emitters of CO2 who refused to commit to binding targets - and we believe will continue to do so until something is done that threatens to force them from positions of trust. Short of a revolution.
As a result, we can look forward to more climate chaos, energy shortages, rising prices and food insecurity. The good news, is that as supermarkets go bust, with no food on the shelves to sell, there is a huge protein store, in the human population. Politicians should be first on the menu, since they were responsible for failing to act in time - acting as climate cannibals, instead of being cool dudes.
In a return to survival of the fittest, it will be kill or be killed. So make sure you have a good supply of hunting weapons and home defence equipment. Having captured your prospective meals, we also suggest a good supply of sharp knives and hatchets, to be able to prepare your meals. And don't forget, that you and your family could become the next meal for your neighbours, if you fail to take precautions. We imagine Parish and District Councillors would be fair game as local politicians who helped to bring about the climate emergency, once the big wigs have been feasted on.
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Russia and the US (Texas chainsaw massacre), have had their fair share of cannibals. And don't forget Sweeney Todd (the demon barber with a cut-throat razor) of 186 Fleet Street, London, who was a purveyor of human flesh, a key (and free) ingredient of Margery Lovett's much celebrated pork and veal meat pies, that were held to be delicious - and much sought after. Together, the couple butchered over 160 customers, between 1785 to 1802, estimated from the clothes found on the premises. It would be fair to assume that once agriculture can no longer provide food for around nine billion hungry humans, that pork and veal pie shops might spring up in every city centre around the world, while stocks last. Munch to the delight of Hannibal Lecter, renowned for having old friends for dinner.
CHEAP IMPORTS - It's no longer a bowl of rice a day in China, they want western luxury, executive cars instead of cycles and rickshaws - and worst of all - military might. Billionaires abound, making financial slaves of workers chasing dreams of equality. Set against this developing scenario, why are so many big players having goods Made in China? Burning coal and oil is the opposite of carbon capture. China could be a clean nation if it operated on green hydrogen. Many of their cars and buses are electric.
PEKING MAN - Was a hunter who had discovered fire, tools, and there was evidence of cannibalism in the group. Newly aimed at devouring the resources of foreign soil, to feed domination aspirations.
Eighty years ago in September 1941, Hu Chengzhi placed several skulls into two wooden crates. China was at war with Japan, so he was sending the skulls to the US for safekeeping. They never arrived. Hu was among the last people to see one of the most important palaeontological finds in history.
These lost skulls belonged to Homo erectus pekinensis, known as Peking Man. More than half a century later, evolutionary biologists would love to get their hands on these fossils: not only would they help answer questions about early cannibalism among our ancestors, they could even shed light on the origins of spoken language.
The owners of the skulls died at least half a million years ago, and their remains were preserved in Zhoukoudian cave near Beijing, before being unearthed in the 1920s.
Modern archaeological analyses at a number of sites around the
world - North American Indians, European Neanderthals, and many
others - now show unambiguously that ancient Homo sapiens or their ancestors killed, cooked, and ate members of their own
species. The reality of cannibalism is now widely accepted. Ethnographic reports of cannibalism from Polynesia and New Guinea are considered the most reliable, and they indicate a high degree of ritual associated with historical cannibalism, which is imbued with much symbolic meaning. On the other hand there is survival cannibalism, historically well documented and an undisputed reality for people.
Indeed, the Pilgrim Founding Fathers, resorted to eating one another,
until friendly native Americans showed them how to grow corn and fish,
leading to the Thanksgiving ceremony. Clearly then, when the food runs
out, we will resort to eating one another out of necessity. It is scientific fact.
Human flesh tastes like pork and veal. According to accounts of the
famous barber of Fleet Street; Sweeny Todd, who supplied humans as the
main ingredient to delicious meat pies.
Planet earth can only produce so much food and other produce, hence support so many people. In our view the agricultural food limitation (security) should be the recognised Standard for all Member Nations to abide by, as a basic rule. To be established as soon as possible as a currency limitation to be imposed on banks. Using coal to accelerate a developing economy, will give us a population that renewables cannot sustain - so starvation of millions - as in Africa. Where for some reason, they procreate instead of educate. This wastes resources. It is better to have one child you can feed, than three who will all die, in seeking to share that which can only sustain one new life.
ANNUL THE PARIS AGREEMENT & CREATE A CLIMATE CURTAIN
The West* could help Australia, China and Argentina meat their climate obligations by tearing up the Paris Agreement, where coal use by fossil fuel offenders makes it impossible to reach an equitable arrangement, placing unrealistic burdens on tax paying citizens in developed nations.
The West should strive to become self-sufficient in terms of energy, food produce, consumer goods and vehicles. They should pull in their belts and start farming and making things for themselves, aiming for a vegetable based diet (for those willing to sacrifice meat). In other words, working for a living and becoming mostly vegetarian by choice - through education. Leave the developing nations to their own devices. They will soon run out of export steam, being unable to adapt, they will become the victim of their own avarice as did the Aztecs, Incas, and Egyptians. For example, Australia could suffer bushfire intensification, until their coal markets fry up.
The West should not allow any imports from any of the delinquent developing nations and no exports of know-how or entertainments, such as films or music to such countries, who will abuse such rights (copyright theft) in retaliation for other sanctions. Currencies should be limited to those sanctioned by Western states, with a link to real GDP - reduced - as a blocker to unsustainable development. Educational students from behind the Climate Curtain should not be allowed access to universities in the energy enlightened zero carbon world.
Tourism must cease. The West should constrain itself to only allow travel to countries that are committed to renewables, using zero emission transport. Holidays to Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Russia and China should cease, to prevent extra electricity being generated from coal - that would be the result of travelers visiting and staying in those countries.
Climate delinquent nations might be expelled from the United Nations, if dirty policies remain in force. We should of course use diplomacy to seek to persuade fossil fuel delinquents to lower their CO2 bars, and join clean nations voluntarily.
The West should invest in fireproof buildings and other high temperature adaptations as climate hardening, and safeguard fisheries and other agricultural produce, such that it may not be degraded or commandeered by developing nations. This includes sourcing spices and beverage ingredients from countries with impeccable energy credentials (Eco Passports).
The West should prepare itself for the ensuing commercial and combative World War Three scenarios, using drones, and robots in place of humans in the field. Robotic and satellite development should become a high priority for manufacturing and defence monitoring, including marine and aerial operations. Nuclear weapons should be a last resort, but cannot be ruled out as tensions build behind the Climate (bamboo) Curtain. Hence, anti-nuclear missile defenses should be developed to neutralize such threat as they leave their launch platforms - with especial reference to and perpetual monitoring of submarine mobile platforms as they stray into sensitive areas.
The net result will be a world divided by a political Climate Curtain, monitored 24/7 by instant response triggers.
* A definition of "West," means developed nations who are or will not be independent of oil or coal for energy within a reasonable timeframe. Who have been reliant on imports from developing nations, without those developing nations making appropriate changes to combat climate change. Hence, in importing goods from such nations, the developed nations have themselves been fueling economies that are pouring CO2 and methane into the atmosphere. PET from China is another example of trade that should cease.
The developing nations know that the West is weak. The West would rather pay what is in effect blackmail money to continue to enjoy a luxury lifestyle. The weakness is that politicians know if they implement a Climate Curtain (something like the above), that they will not be re-elected. Policies will always pander to party contributors and what the candidates know they can sell at election time.
The alternative is to go to war to save the planet from bribery and climate corruption. Not nuclear war, conventional war, but fought with robots and drones. Attacking one climate corrupt country at a time, until the others capitulate. Should any target decide to launch a nuclear counter attack, that is when the World War Three prevention scenario might kick in.
The ideal would be to target the soft nations first, such as Argentina and Brazil, working up to Australia, China and Russia. The UK having done a deal with Australia to supply nuclear submarines, is therefore climate lunacy. Unless, the kangaroo state stops exporting/using coal as part of the deal.
In effect the developing nations are
blackmailing the developed nations. If you don't pay us not to use coal
(the black stuff) we'll not only keep on using it, but increase our
SIX (SUGGESTED) STEPS TOWARD A COOLER PLANET - FOR ENLIGHTENED NATIONS
1. TRANSPORT: Phase out polluting vehicles. Governments aim to end the sale of new petrol, and diesel vehicles by 2040 but have no infrastructure plan to support such ambition. Such infrastructure should exceed the performance of fossil fuel filling stations, prolong EV battery life and provide power grids with a measure of load leveling. Any such system should seek to obviate the provision of millions of fast charge points to include fuel cell cars, where implementation could otherwise prove to be a logistical nightmare. This may involve international agreement as to energy storage format and statute to steer OEM vehicle makers to collaborate as to future proofing, to include green hydrogen.
Marine transport can be carbon neutral given the right policy incentives, with phased transition in specific stages such as not to unduly penalize present investment in LNG shipping and other recent MARPOL compliant IC powered vessels. Future cargo vessel should be at least in part powered by renewable solar and/or wind energy, on the road to zero carbon, making allowances for technology catch-up. A scrappage scheme might encourage fleet operators to accelerate shipping upgrades, and a fund for radical innovation that would not otherwise qualify under in-situ programmes (such as Horizon Europe) might be introduced - with fast-track, reduced, form-filling and open-loop decision making, such that applications may be tweaked rather than struck out.
2. RENEWABLES: Renewable energy should replace carbon-based fuels (coal, oil and gas) in our electricity for homes, factories, heating and transport. Coal and nuclear power plants should be phased out.
3. HOUSING: On site micro or macro generation is the best option, starting with new build homes that are both affordable and sustainable by design to replace crumbling housing stocks. Encourage building in timber to provide carbon lock from a renewable natural resource. Planning policies should be updated to outlaw unsustainable development, with harsh financial penalties for kleptocratic local authorities, especially those with a history of corrupt practices (from historic similar fact evidence files).
4. AGRICULTURE: We need to grow more trees to absorb carbon emissions from a growing population, unregulated/unrestricted air travel. New homes should be timber where practical as a priority. We should promote reductions in food waste and the eating of foods that use less energy to produce. Educate children on these matters in schools and via campaigns such as no meat Mondays, should be part of ordinary study. Polluted fish from fisheries, might be replaced with fish farmed by aquaculture inland, rather than risk carcinogens from our seas.
5. INDUSTRY: Factories should be aiming for solar heating and onsite renewable energy generation. EV parking and even service facilities should be part of new industrial estates as part of any building permissions - with subsidies or tax reductions as incentives to property developers.
6. POLITICS: - National governing bodies need to adopt rules to eliminate administrative wastages, to include scaling down spending on (showboat) war machines, increasing spend on educating the public and supporting sustainable social policies that mesh with other cultures. This includes fostering policies and making funds available to close links in the technology chain to make up for lost time. Kleptocratic empire building must cease in the search for natural equilibrium.
TOO SLOW BOJO, ALL TALK - Boris Johnson's Government were too slow to introduce policies and tax breaks to gird the loins of the energy industry and farming communities to combat global warming. His cabinet kept a small area of London fed for a short while.
COP FLOP DIRTY DOZEN - IN ORDER OF CO2, METHANE AND COAL FIRED INSANITY
2020 COP 26/CMP 16/CMA 5, Glasgow, Scotland
2021 COP 26/ Glasgow, Scotland 1-12 November
2022 COP 27/ TBA
DESERTIFICATION COP HISTORY
BIODIVERSITY COP HISTORY
This website is Copyright © 2021 Climate Change Trust & Injustice Alliance The views, performance reviews and opinions of the Trust are protected by Articles 18 and 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.